Cheer is a great way to gain self-confidence and leadership, while developing social skills through teamwork. Participants practice once a week for 90 minutes in preparation for cheering at the NHRPD Youth Basketball League.
- Practices: Thursdays
- Games: Saturdays
- Practices: February 8 - March 28
- Games: February 17 - March 30
- Practices: 6:30pm – 7:30pm
- Games: TBD with Basketball Schedule.
- Practices: Ridgepoint Gym (4680 Monument Drive)
- Games: Capehart Gym (7916 Aztec Way)
Ages: Kindergarten - 6th Grade
(Registration closes on Febuary 1)
For questions, please email our Recreation Coordinator, Chris, at firstname.lastname@example.org.