Is there a program at North Highlands Recreation and Park District that you wish to participate in, but can only partially pay for it? Apply for our Scholarship Program!
Carefully look over the scholarship parameters for further details regarding scholarship policies, eligibility, and how to apply.Scholarship Program ParametersScholarship Application
Scholarship Program Qualifications
- Programs under $35 are not eligible to receive scholarship funds.
- Programs over $35 but under $60 are eligible to receive a $15 scholarship.
- Programs over $60 but under $100 are eligible to receive a $25 scholarship.
- Programs over $100 but under $200 are eligible to receive a $40 scholarship.
- Programs over $200 but under $250 are eligible to receive a $50 scholarship.
- Live in North Highlands (refer to the Scholarship Program Parameters for acceptable documents)
- Scholarships are available for youth 17 years or younger or Seniors 55 years and older.
- Must apply at least ten (10) business days prior to the program start date.
Steps to Apply
- Complete the Scholarship Application
- Submit the application and attached documents in person, at least ten (10) business days prior to the first day of the activity/prgram for which assistance is requested. Submit to the North Highlands Recreation & Park District (6040 Watt Avenue, North Highlands CA 95660).