Location: 3200 Freedom Park Drive, McClellan in North Highlands, CA. Freedom Park Location Map
This park features 5 rentable picnic sites, a large playground, splash pad (restricted dates/times), basketball courts, restrooms, and more! Click "RESERVE" below to check availability and reserve your picnic pavilion!
Reservations must be made a minimum of three days in advance.
- Picnic sites are available for rent Sunday - Saturday beginning the first weekend in March through the last weekend in October.
- When booking a pavilion, please note that you cannot book on a mobile device.
Restroom hours have been changed! Restrooms will be open from 9:00am - 8:00pm daily until November 5th.
Individual Pavilion Sites
4 Picnic Tables, 1 large BBQ and is located next to the playground
5 Picnic Tables, 1 large BBQ and located next to the swing set
5 Picnic Tables, 1 large BBQ and located next to the tot lot
9 Picnic Tables, 1 large BBQ and located next to the restrooms
Roger Dickinson $160.00
9 Picnic Tables, 1 large BBQ and located next to the splash pad
Please note: processing fees will be applied at check outPICNIC PAVILION RENTAL AGREEMENTPICNIC PAVILION RENTAL - FAQ
Please note that this Freedom Park is located in California. We are not associated with the Freedom Park in North Carolina.
- Splash Pad is on Saturday & Sunday 12:00pm to 7:00pm beginning the first weekend in May.
- The Splash Pad will be on daily from 12:00pm - 7:00pm from June to September.
- Splash Pad operation days and times are subject to change based upon water restrictions set by the state, county, and/or city, or repairs/damages.
The Splash Pad is not part of the pavilion rentals and is always open for public use during operation hours.
All Freedom Park Pavilion Rentals are done only online. If you are new to the rental process, please use the tutorial linked below for step-by-step instructions. We strongly suggest using a desktop computer or laptop for the rental process as the reservation system is not mobile-friendly.Park Reservation Tutorial.pdf
Refund requests must be made in writing and be received fifteen (15) days prior to your reservation date to qualify for a refund or transfer date. Please refer to the Picnic Pavilion Rental FAQ and rental agreement for further information.